i am not lazy ...
i am busy la...
LOL...

some ppl complain y i so lazy never update my blog...
no lor..
gt tonnes of thgs to do...
also need to upload pics, edit color.. combine...
hey hey...
need time de leh...
LOL :P

Last friday was Good Friday...
indeed a great friday...
Cos PH... no need to wrk...
So happy... lol...

earli in the morning went for appointment...
hair colorin... yeah!!!
Now i am 'ANG MO' lor..
HAHA... :p
Finally my half done hair is completely done...
then went out wif Eric...
die lor...
3 meals in less than 4 hrs...
started off wif my ramen..
then to mango ice..
followed by oyster mee sua and chicken...
wah... gonna burst in no time man...
keke... as i gt craving for the chicken wings at K-box..
we went to praradize K Box...
happily singing wif my bloated tummy...
finally feel ok le.. wanna get my wings...
THEN... i realise...
That STUPID kbox STOPPED selling wings le...
wah.. *faintz*
waste my time n effort...
make me crave.. then kill my cravin on the spot...
T_T
no choice lor..
bear wif it lor...
but i am ANGRy..
who say WOman who is NOT hungry CanNot be ANGRY !!
:P