Last week pretty down...
down as in, me... physically down...
had fever for consecutive 3 days followed by sleepless nights at chalet...


wah... almost killed me...
finally came to an end and started this week fresh..
who knows...


had a bad fall...
very very bad...
injured my left knee and sprained my right ankle..
power hor... Lol


it had been SOOOOOoooooooOOoooo Long since i last fell..
and this time...
Finally i fell... (its often to see me loosin balance)
lol... i know its bad to use the word finally... but....
this is angela... lol...




injured legs caused to me walk like a penguin...
irritating...
this is how my bestie mindy describe me as lor...
win liao rite...

hmmm...
met the gers on tue for dinner plus chit chat...
finally get to see chelle after so long...
nice time catchin up with all of them...

Chelle is one of my longest friend le...
12 yrs buddy... :p

Min oni 9 lor... lol... but diff la...
min is bestie ma... (Oops)


Great to know that these gers are alwaes standing by me...

love u gers... *muacks*