Mix Feeling towards Changes

Everything on earth changes. Nothing will remain the same forever..
This is a known and proven fact by all.
But still there will be people affected by changes around them.. simply bcos..
changes was not wat they expected or what they wished for...

things had been changing around me.. and i guess regardless what happens..
i'll have to accept.. cos changes happened partially bcos of me...

When i first heard of it.. i was stunned.. and i realli dunno how to react..
i hope i didnt react in a wrong manner..
on one hand i am glad for him; on the other i felt the pain..

for the few days after i know that fact..
i dunno how to consult another person to share my thoughts..
i dunno how i shld start..
so i choose to keep quiet...

finally i thought it through... and i told my dearest bestie abt it..
i felt so much better..
and finally i can convince myself to realli LET GO!

Some thgs in life happened they way it is suppose to be..
and some thgs in life dun go as how u alwaes feel that its suppose to be..
regardless you like it or not.. i guess the only choice or only way out is..
Accept and Let Go!!

I know you will come across this entry.. and i know u will get to read this..
Just to let you know..
I Sincerely Wish you ALL the Best!!